- (p.17) "...if radio waves can be influenced by the positions of the planets, then our own thoughts, moods, and dreams can be affected, too."
- (p.32) "Without the Moon's calming influence, the Earth would spin so fast that the centrifugal force would most likely flatten us all like pancakes."
- (p.34) "Many of the planet's orbits, which ... should be perfectly circular by now, are highly elliptical. In fact, Mars's orbit is so eccentric that its distance from Earth goes from 34 million miles at its closest to 249 million miles at its greatest."
- (p.47) "Neptune's Great Dark Spot, the Great Red Spot of Jupiter, the erupting volcanoes of Jupiter's moon Io, Olympus Mons on Mars... and Earth's own Maunakea volcano ...all were at, or very near, the 19.5° latitude.
- (p.57) "The human brain is nothing but a complex electrical signal transmitter."
- (p.60) "Newton's laws of motion ... only work if the object being measured doesn't rotate."
- (p.134) "On the surface of the Earth, the magnitude of the gravitational field is more than enough to keep me in place, but if I was in orbit around the Earth, ... the influence of gravity would be so slight that I would be essentially weightless and float freely."
- (p.143) "In November 1957 the Soviets had launched Sputnik 1..."
- (p.202) The Brookings Report of 1960 "detailed how best to inform the public in the event that NASA discovered extraterrestrial artifacts on the Moon or Mars."
- (p.214) "An annular eclipse means that the Moon and Sun are in perfect alignment, but the Sun is not totally blotted out because the Moon is a little too close to the Earth..."
This incredible error alone should have been enough to get him banned from the public media for life. But no, the suckers apparently LOVE to suck.
More detail here.