GN: ..will we ever go back to the Moon, Mr Hoagland?
RCH: "Yes, we will. What's really astonishing, and the reason I wanted to do a little update tonight is... I've sent over to Lex, to be posted on the Coast website, an astonishing image taken from orbit ... on the lunar far side, on the opposite side of the Moon from the Earth -- almost as far away from the Earth as you can get, almost 180° -- almost on the equator, just south of the equator, a mile-size -- each side is a mile -- ziggurat. It looks like an Egyp....a Sumerian pyramid. It's extraordinary. It's enormous. It... you gotta go look because this is just absolutely astonishing -- and I've spent now several days trying to make sure this is real, and to the best of our analytical abilities it's real, there's a whole bunch of little "tells" around it that tell us. For one thing, hoaxes are never subtle. This is subtle. This is the kind of thing that an expert would instantly recognize -- and unless you have trained eyes it's going to take you a minute or two maybe to see it, but once you see it, you're never going to not see it. And the most amazing thing, George, is where it's located. It's almost exactly opposite the Earth, on the far side of the Moon, where you would put a massive pyramid -- because we now know from the Enterprise studies, including what I did with the eclipse here in May -- that pyramids amplify torsion field energy enormously. That's why there are pyramids all over the world, you were asking your guest last night "Why are there pyramids all over the world? Do they talk to each other?" Yes, they do. They're linked by hyperdimensional physics -- and whatever the reason for this thing being built on the far side of the Moon was -- part of it had to be, to look with this energy through the core of the Moon -- which we now know from our eclipse studies amplifies torsion energy ENORMOUSLY -- and to look through the core at the Earth and to monitor the torsion field changes in the Earth. If some hoaxer had put this thing on the [..?..] they figured out all the right things to do to put it in the one place in the whole solar system where it would make sense from a hyperdimensional perspective, which is one of the reasons I think it's real. And you all ought to go and look at what Lex has posted ... and I've got Steve Troy working on the footprints, on which orbit.. which astronaut took the picture. It may have been Collins, all by himself in the CM orbiting around the Moon while Neil & Buzz were down on the surface. But this is only a tip of the iceberg, George, as to what they've been hiding for 43 years, that we have got to take control of now."
GN: "You've got that right..."
Does any of that make any sense at all? Yes, his first three words, "Yes we will." After that it's unmitigated, unrelenting, total poppycock. Here are just the main reasons for its rubbishness:
1) How can anyone possibly "spend several days" making sure this is real? There's simply no way. Yes, it's "real" in the sense that it exists on a photograph. [Update: Perhaps not even that.] That does not make it a ziggurat -- at best it makes it something that looks vaguely pyramidal. You'll see in a minute that spacecraft motion introduced a smear effect over the whole frame.
2) "Hoaxes are never subtle." Oh yeah? Tell that to the people who were fooled by the Piltdown Man or the FeeJee mermaid.
3) He says "we now know from the Enterprise studies including what I did with the eclipse here in May -- that pyramids amplify torsion field energy." Only one problem with that -- his eclipse "study" in May WAS NOWHERE NEAR A FUCKING PYRAMID.
4) Also "...the core of the Moon -- which we now know from our eclipse studies amplifies torsion energy..." WHAAAAAATT? Was his "eclipse study" any closer to the core of the Moon than 240,000 miles? No. Is anybody going to be fooled by this bollocks? Probably -- the disciples think he's brilliant.
5) So "they" have been hiding this for 43 years, eh? Funny that the image, AS11-38-5564, has been available from the JSC photo library, and from the LPI library, all that time.
I'm sure you're dying to see this ziggurat, right? Well, to save you some clicky-clicky, here it is:
image credit: public domain ?shopped by Mike Bara?
Now you need some clicky-clicky to confirm that the image is online, in the LPI lunar atlas. Now you see that motion smearing I mentioned. What's more, this "anomaly" has been known to the conspiracy community for a very long time. More clicky-clicky required to confirm that it was posted by Disclose.tv back in February 2011, and by Holloworbs even earlier (ATS claims 2003.) So once again Hoagland has been caught red-handed stealing other people's work.
Why? Could it be that we are witnessing the opening stages of a war between Hoagland & Bara over which of them can now lay claim to the title "King of the Lunar Anomalies"?
Update:Astroguy has found the ziggy, or the place where it ought to be, in the original Apollo image, and provides this analysis:
[T]hey darkened the image so there are more shadows, then increased the contrast. Then selectively increased the contrast of the "ziggurat" and then literally drew in lines to make it seem like an actual structure. My original analysis of "fraud/hoax" stands, though now that we can actually see that they at least used the photo they claimed they did to start from.
Here's astroguy's comparison: