On February 20th, I wrote the following:
« I promise I'll be back at the end of the year when Mark Richards' prediction can be assessed with certainty. Given that Richards is now serving a life sentence in Vacaville jail, with no special access to sources, I'm very confident that I will be telling him, if he's listening, that he was wrong.»So here I am, as promised, to evaluate the prediction. Here it is in full:
« 100,000 people in China [are] involved in the virus. 30% have died, 30% are infected and 40% are taken off-world by Reptilians assisting China in their drive to eliminate approx. 500 million people ...
Those humans taken off-world, according to Mark, by Reptilians, are sold to other races for food and used as sex slaves. This virus will mutate and other governments are using it to facilitate eliminating some of their populations as well. One-quarter of a million people will die of the virus this year.»
- At the time of the prediction, 74,588 Chinese were confirmed infected. I can't now retrieve the number of deaths at that time, but 30,000 is undoubtedly wrong.
- As of today 4,782 Chinese have died. The Reptilians have apparently made no significant progress toward 500 million.
- "This virus will mutate". Absolutely correct.
- As I noted in a later comment, it only took until 5th May for the quarter-million deaths to rack up. As of today, 1,822,467 have died world-wide. The USA alone passed the quarter-million mark about a month ago.
- Now USA 346,408 deaths. UK 74,235 deaths
I'm not going to be able to resist similarly assessing Jerome Corsi's "Trump will win" prediction. But that will have to wait until 21st January.