The pseudo-statistical analysis you presented at Leeds and Awake & Aware has been adequately falsified.
- You say the probability of a comet having any given orbital inclination is 1 in 360 divided by the inclination in degrees. What, then, is the probability of an inclination of zero? Comets with zero inclination do occur, but by your reckoning they are impossible.
- The probability of a comet having an orbital inclination of 360° is, by your calculation, a certainty. Why do all comets not have this inclination?
- What would be the actual meaning of an inclination of 360°? The same as zero degrees?
- You say that the probability of a comet arriving at perihelion on the anniversary of a world-shaking event is 1 in (the anniversary year.) It follows that the probability of a comet arriving at perihelion on the FIRST anniversary of a world-shaking event is 1 in 1, or a certainty. Why do all comets not arrive on first anniversaries?
- You will say that the repeated occurrence of the number 19.5 is a certain indication that Elenin was under intelligent control. I point out, first, that the number 195 IS NOT THE SAME as the number 19.5; and second, that we only have your word for some of those occurrences, and you have not said how they were measured.
I would have posted these observations to Facebook if you had not banned me for telling the truth.