Richard Hoagland's digital radio show is in trouble. The problem of finding guests who can be coherent from 3am to 5am EST has not been resolved and most likely never will be. Last week's shows included four re-runs and one open lines. And then there are the technical problems, which Hoagland ascribes to the CIA deliberately corrupting his audio stream. I kid you not.
Kerry Cassidy went two better today, complaining that not merely the CIA but also the NSA and the Vatican were messing with her stream.
I confess that I only sampled this vidisaster, so it's possible I may have missed gems of wisdom. What I saw was Robert Morningstar appearing half asleep and pretending expertise on physics, cosmology, theology, biology and ancient history. His true expertise is in frisbee, as we know. Happy Christmas.
Happy Horusmas to you too, Expat! Enjoy the holydays & stay sane.
These people are idiots. Conducting "ground breaking interviews" using skype, a shitty microphone and a shitty internet connnection (usually with people who are too old to work modern technology anyway) - and then everytime it goes down it's always because the CIA or Illuminati dont want some generic, unprovable, utterly fanciful information out there. Really?! REALLY?! We're talking about the most powerful, hi-tec, well-financed groups in the world but yet the extent of their power is limited to dropping off the skype connection for 5 minutes. They can reverse engineer ET spacecraft that is thousands of years in advance of us, but the can't disable the re-dial button or unmute button on skype?!?! Surely I can't be the only one who see's a bit of a flaw in the logic there?!......
Anon: You are so right. Doesn't Kerry ever wonder why the Evil Forces are only interested in suppressing about 2% of her content. Is the other 98% so trivial that they don't give a shit? (answer: yes)
Cassidy was all up and ready to be made a "Star" on Aussie woo telly. This is one of the reasons Project Camelot disbanded. Fuck all to do with the CIA, MI5, MI6, NSA, NASA, RT, YMCA, or anybody else. She is so far up her own arsehole, I would be very surprised if her hair wasn't tickling the back of her own throat. A monstrous delusional parasite. Think lawyer x estate agent x insurance broker. And that is not even close to how much a self serving Prima Dona this worthless nutter is.
reading white text on black background is so tiring for the eyes
Anon: You aren't the first to make that comment, either. Here's the problem -- I originally chose the blog style in direct imitation of the Dark Mission blog. I could reverse it out now, of course, but coloring I've used for emphasis and sub-headings would not then be appropriate. I'd have to look through 376 posts making adjustments.
I'll think again about it -- New Years are a time for bold decisions.
I would have been more impressed if he caught at least one of the frisbees behind his back or between his legs.
Post a Comment