Saturday, July 4, 2020

Kerry Cassidy stranded in UK

        Kerry  Cassidy never made it to Corfu, where she was planning to scout for a video documentary on the subject of Empress Sisi. Her flight from UK to Corfu was cancelled at the last minute, which she ascribes to .a sinister plot by the Illuminati.

        "Empress Sisi", more properly Empress Elizabeth of Austria and Queen of Hungary (1837-1898) was a legendary beauty who married Emperor Franz Josef I at the age of sixteen. The Corfu connection is the Achilleion palace, that the Empress had built in 1890 as a retreat for herself and her entourage.



        I dunno, if I was planning a docco about the Empress I'd start in Budapest — but then, I'd be stuck with goulash and tokaj rather than moussakà and retsina. Kerry is known to be a fan of Greek island life (I wonder if she gets naked on the beach, as so many tourists do).

        The empress was assassinated in Geneva by Luigi Lucheni, an Italian anarchist. I  had to LOL when I read Kerry's 30th June blog. This is her version:
« She was killed supposedly by a lone gunman type person…using a knife but indications are it was an illuminati hit »
        Actually it wasn't a knife but a 10cm needle file. Lucheni had travelled to Geneva intending to assassinate the Duke of Orleans, pretender to the throne of France. Unable to find the Duke, who had already left, the assassin used Empress Elizabeth as a target of opportunity, saying "It did not matter to me who the sovereign was whom I should kill." I'm not a skilled historian by any means, but I can see no "indications" that the Illuminati were involved. Like all good anarchists, Lucheni just hated the aristocracy.

        Other "indications" that Kerry Cassidy is one sandwich short of a picnic are also in her blog. She notes that she refused to wear a face mask on the BA flight, and calls those who did "lemmings." This is her take on the worldwide attempt to control the coronavirus pandemic:
« There is no doubt these lockdowns are arbitrary and all about population control and aimed at destroying economies.  How long heads of countries are going to continue to kiss the ass of the Illuminati-pedo-reptilian-draco rulers is anyone’s guess »
Update July 20th
Kerry is now in Turkey, denied entry to Spain and Greece, denied transit through France. She says she wants to go to Ibiza — I wonder what's there? Oh, I know, nude beaches!

2 comments:

:-Dee said...

It's getting into those dog days but about... "I wonder if she gets naked".

Did you just reveal the real reason that you're still even reading and writing about her?

expat said...

Ha-ha Dee. She's 60-ish so I don't spend much time thinking about her body. On the other hand, I wouldn't make the same remark about LMH (70+) so perhaps there is something. It's not a sexy thought.